Friday, June 6, 2014

Free book!

I started this blog as a travel blog, to keep my family and friends updated on where we are and what we're doing.  I also discovered it works well as my version of scrapbooking, so I can remember our special memories of what we've done.  It's been fun!

I know some strangers have found this blog out in internet land, and I hope it's useful to you as you plan family trips!

I'd also say that if you read this and don't know that I love Jesus and that He can give you purpose, meaning, life, love, joy, and peace, that I want you to know that.  Does that sound annoying?  Like someone knocking on your door and saying, "Let me tell you about my religion?"  Yes, that annoys me, too.  Still if you're looking for love or meaning, Jesus gives these.

If you're willing to hear about Jesus and the difference He makes in my life, you can get my book for free today (Saturday) and for the next two days.  It's a devotional for moms called, "The Prince of Peace and the Pancake Flippers," and it's available on amazon.  It has Bible verses and lots of stories from my life with my family that maybe you'll find amusing.  They were hilarious to me!  But more importantly, maybe God will use this devotional to deepen your knowledge of Him and of our lives.

You can click on the link on the right hand side of this blog, or use www.tinyurl.com/jodibook
Share this with whomever you wish since amazon doesn't allow many free days for ebooks!

Enjoy!

No comments: